Changes since Usermin version 1.230
- Scheduled Commands
- Added checkboxes and a button for deleting multiple scheduled commands at once.
- File Manager
- Added Extract button for un-compressing tar, tgz, zip and gz archives on the server.
Added a Download button to the search results window, for downloading a selected matching file.
- Mail Forwarding and Replies
- Users with an @ in their names on Postfix settings can now have mail properly delivered to their mailboxes.
- MySQL Database
- Added options on the backup form for selecting a compatability format for exporting to other database types.
- SpamAssassin Mail Filter
- Added Module Config options for commands to run before and after saving SpamAssassin config changes.
Improved support for running under Virtualmin, where spamassassin is run globally.