Changes since Usermin version 1.200
- File Manager
- Added Module Config options for changing the font size for buttons and regular text.
- Mail Forwarding and Replies
- Files to attach to an autoresponder can now be specified.
- GnuPG Encryption
- Added checkboxes and a button for deleting multiple public keys at once.
- Read Mail
- Added a Preferences option for setting the date format.
Improved support for Maildir++ sub-folders.
Added a link on the Manage Folders page for setting up automatic scheduled deletion of messages older than some number of days, or those that cause the mailbox to exceed some size.
Links to messages from the mail list now include a unique message ID, which ensures that changes to the mailbox (such as receiving new mail) between the time it is displayed and the time you click will not break the links.
Messages in the mail list can be selected by clicking on the subject, date or size, rather than just on the checkbox.
Searches on folder types other than mbox and IMAP now use the sort index, which speeds them up significantly for large folders (mbox folders already have their own indexes, and IMAP supports remote searching).
Deleting messages from a folder properly updates the sort index, avoiding the need to totally rebuild it.
Made the From/To/Subject fields for new emails larger and dynamically sized.
Added highlighting for selected messages (when supported by the theme).
Added a Preferences option for choosing the timezone for message dates (for when your browser is in a different timezone from the server).
Added checkboxes and a button on the Manage Folders page for deleting several at once.
Added a link on the Manage Folders page for copying all email from one folder to another.
- MySQL Database
- Added a button for deleting multiple fields from a table at once.
- PostgreSQL Database
- Added a configuration option to restrict users to seeing only their own databases.
- Procmail Mail Filter
- Added a button for deleting multiple recipes at once.
- SpamAssassin Mail Filter
- When reading spam, the mail list is now simply a link to the Read Mail module, instead of separate (and inferior) code.