Changes since Usermin version 1.180
- Usermin Core
- Added support for DAV clients.
- Custom Commands
- The output from a command is now shown as it is generated, for commands run locally.
Added a Module Config parameter to change the number of columns used to display command buttons in.
- File Manager
- Absolute and relative paths like /tmp/foo and bar/foo can be used when renaming a file.
The GD Perl module will be used for scaling preview images, if installed.
User-mountable filesystems can be mounted through the file manager, just like in Webmin.
- Protected Web Directories
- Added the ability to specify extra directives to be added to .htaccess files, thanks to Charlie Garrison <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Scheduled Emails
- Attachments (such as images or documents) can be added to scheduled emails.
- SpamAssassin Mail Filter
- Updated the setup and procmail delivery pages to allow forwarding of spam to an email address.
- SSH Configuration
- Added support for SSH 2 private and public keys.
SSH 2 authorized keys can also be edited.