Changes since Webmin version 1.430
- Apache Webserver
- When a virtual host's base directory is changed, all <directory> blocks under it are updated too.
- BIND DNS Server
- Don't pass the -g flag to BIND version 9 when starting without an init script.
Converted all forms to use the Webmin UI library, for a more consistent look and easier theming.
Moved buttons for deleting, moving and converting zones up to the page shown when you click on a zone name.
Switched to the new root zone file available from Internic.
Restrictions that apply to all zones in a view (such as allowed IPs for transfers and queries) can now be set on the Edit Client View page.
Made the Find Free IPs page visible, for finding addresses in a master zone that are not currently used.
Added a field to limit concurrent outgoing zone transfers and incoming transfers per nameserver to the Forwarding and Transfers page.
Ignore tailing dots in zone names in named.conf.
- Change Language and Theme
- Converted the UI to use the new Webmin user interface functions, for a more consistent look.
- Cluster Copy Files
- Added a Module Config setting to control the default sort order.
- Dovecot IMAP/POP3 Server
- Added fields to the SSL page for an optional CA certificate file and private key password.
- File Manager
- POSIX ACLs can now be edited on FreeBSD, if the setfacl and getfacl commands are installed.
- LDAP Users and Groups
- The order of the first name and surname in the real name can be changed by a new Module Config setting.
- Read User Mail
- Added support for Exim, thanks to Emmanuel Florac.
Re-wrote the entire user interface to use the new Webmin UI library, and to bring it into sync with the Usermin module for reading mail.
- MySQL Database Server
- Improved the input for setting the default value for new fields, and added support for CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.
- Network Configuration
- Converted all pages to use the Webmin user interface library, for a more consistent look and better theming.
- Postfix Mail Server
- Converted all pages to use the new Webmin UI library, for a more consistent and themable look.
Autoreply messages containing non-ASCII characters are now properly quoted-printable encoded.
- Disk Quotas
- Email to users who are over quota on some filesystem can also be Cc'd to another address, such as the system administrator.
- Samba Windows File Sharing
- The 'Password never expires' flag can be set for user accounts, thanks to a patch from Juan Miguel Corral.
Allow the server description to be set to explicitly nothing.
- Sendmail Mail Server
- Autoreply messages containing non-ASCII characters are now properly quoted-printable encoded.
- SpamAssassin Mail Filter
- Added buttons to the auto-whitelist page for permanently allowing or denying selected addresses.
- SSH Server
- Added a button on the module's main page for viewing the public side of the host keys, thanks to Sean Cox.
- System Logs
- Added support for rsyslogd, as seen by default on Debian 5.0.
- Users and Groups
- Added tabs to the module's page page, to switching between user and group lists easier.
Cleaned up the user interface to be more consistent with the rest of Webmin.