Changes since Webmin version 1.340
- Webmin Core
- Added Redhat Enterprise release 5 support.
Requests to the /unauthenticated URL can never execute CGI programs, to provide an extra layer of security against URL escaping attacks.
Fixed XSS bugs in pam_login.cgi.
- BIND DNS Server
- Updated the Edit Record form to use ui-lib.pl, for easier theming.
Fixed a bug that can occur when deleting multiple DNS records at once, causing the wrong ones to be removed.
- Perl Modules
- Added Module Config option to not install modules from APT or YUM.
- Custom Commands
- Removed the Module Config option to control if a shell is used when executing a command as a user, since we can now work this out automatically.
- File Manager
- When editing an HTML file, the <head> section is preserved.
Added a link in the HTML editor window to swich to plain text mode.
Files in the right-hand list are now sorted case-insensitively.
When uploading a file, you can now select which Unix user it gets uploaded as.
Added Module Config options for the default unzip mode and default user to upload as.
- Protected Web Directories
- Removes the need for the htdigest command to be installed if the Digest::MD5 perl module is available.
- IPFilter Firewall
- Added an option to match ports NOT within some range (and fixed the old option to match ports within a range).
- Read User Mail
- Removed huge un-necessary plugins and styles for Xinha.
The list of users to ignore is no longer checked with an un-necessary regular expression.
- MySQL Database Server
- Improved detection of support for views, which avoids errors with information_schema.views.
- Network Configuration
- Fixed broken SuSE 10.2+ support.
- Postfix Configuration
- Added Module Config options for stop, start and reload commands.
Allow map files are now checked when listing and editing virtusers and other map types.
- PostgreSQL Database Server
- Use HTML format output from the pgsql command, to handle queries for rows containing newlines and special characters.
- Running Processes
- Free and used real and virtual memory is now displayed on Solaris.
- ProFTPD Server
- Added a Module Config option to specify the file for new virtual hosts.
- Disk Quotas
- Added a Module Config option to sort user lists by the percentage of soft quota used.
- Linux RAID
- Removed need to explicitly select a parity disk for RAID 4 when using MDADM.
- Software Packages
- Added an Upgrade All button for CSW packages.
- Squid Proxy Server
- Fixed transparent proxy setup in Squid 2.6.
- System Time
- Added check for empty timeservers field.
- Webmin Configuration
- Added an option to the Proxy Servers form to fallback to a direct connection if the proxy is down.
Added a tab showing details of the current cert, with a link to download in PEM or PKCS12 format.